Re: spark plugs ATTN Christopher Cooley

Both the resonator cone and pre-screen (snow screen - fine semi-circle mesh
that gets easily plugged) and located inside your airbox.  Many archived email
detail their function, removal and realized improvement.  After checking the
archvies, let me know if you are still puzzled, and I'll (or other members
will) be happy to explain.
-Chris