Re: spark plugs + tech manuals

At 31k+ miles, I replaced my spark plugs with VW replacements using a
standard spark plug socket.  While a thin wall socket would have fit
better, I was able to replace the 6 plugs in about 20 mins. with minimal
effort.

Also replaced the air filter with a replacement stock (against my better
judgement on K&N - maybe next time), removed the resonator cone and
pre-screen.

These maintenance/mod combo, plus a weekend detail/wax combo makes me
love my '97 Windsor Blue/Black Leather/Bose System like she just came
off the showroom floor.  If only she wore lingere....of course, that's a
bit scary.  lol

anyone know the torque specs on the plugs, besides "firm".
-Chris