Fw: Hehehe

Hey,
I had fun smoking an Acura Integra today, coffee can exhaust, fat (not phat, just fat) wheels, all the usual goodies, and then I smoked a Z24! Sorry guys and gals, I'm just on a little power trip now that I have some power to play with. I know that both cars would have had me in my Cav, but my JETta has some juice. BTW, I just installed a Kenwwod Dual Bandpass enclosure (2 x 10" subs) in my Jetta to replace the Orion in the sealed box. HOLY RUMBLE AND SHAKE, BATMAN!! I'm running the box off the same mono amp 120x1 @ 4ohms, only I'm running them in parallel, dropping the resistance (impedence) to 2ohms, and pumping out 180w from the amp - 90 per woofer at 2ohms - It sounds REALLY CLEAN!

-ENS D.J. Bergesen
Student Naval Aviator
djbergesen@dotstar.net
96 Vento GLX VR6 blk/blk