suspension

Okay, I may have found a way for me to get free suspension.  A friend of mine
has a set of either bilstien sports, or Koni's, brand new, still in the box.
He has decided he wants to get coilovers, I will get him on Weitec.  If I can
buy a set, with his money, at my cost, then trade him for the new shocks, I can
get them for free.  Like letting him use his shocks as a trade in so to speak.
I know this is bending the rules a bit, but it crossed my mind, and could
work.  Maybe I could sell them to him for 850 so you could make a bit of cash.
I would be willing to pay all shipping, plus, I would buy a set of springs, the
low ones:)...

I know it seems sketchy, but let me know

Billy
con-artist