Re: Dual Round with OE JIII hood grill kit

In a message dated 4/25/99 10:55:34 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
dave.leahy@cwix.com writes:

<< Cory,
 I assume you've tried ND? All you need is a GTI grill and the trim piece. I
 think you should quit being a cheap ass and get the hood.

 Glad to hear you are back in the VR6 club. Now where is my tie!?!?!!!

 Dave
 95 GTI-VR6 NOS soon to be 2.9er >>

I'll send you some ties:-)  How many could you use?? Color preferences??
Seriously, I'd like to give you some.  let me know where to send 'em.....

Cory