The prototype $1.42 mod

Here's a mod that everyone may try (at their own discretion, I accept no
responsibility, thats why its a prototype).

	What I did was buy a small splicing connection 3/8" o.d (called a
barb) and bypassed the pre-heater on the throttle body.  I live in a very
warm climate, and so there is not much use in having it.  What you do is buy
this small brass barb, and with a set of pliars you can take off the two
tubes that connect to the throttle body on the right hand side.  **Watch the
squirt of green car blood as you detach them.  Place the barb in between
these two hoses and then either put the existing clamps around the ends, or
buy fuel line O clamps (recommended).
	Like I said in the beginning, this is a prototype design, not sure if
it is efficient, but I HAVE noticed a power difference.  But of course, you
are all adults, and need to use your own discretion.  Email me if you have
any questions or comments about this procedure...

Matt
95 Vento GLX "Sucking cold air in New Mexico" edition