Re: Butterfly/ Bore TB

Neuspeeds TB/Chip is only for the 95 cars(OBDI).  I know, cause they
have my throttle body(to use for development), that I had the business
done to, before I knew it wouldn't work.  If they do have an OBDII
version, let me know, cause I need to make some phone calls.  They
promised me the chip when it was done, and it has been over a year.
BTW, I had to buy a new OEM TB for 300 bucks before I could drive my
car.   This was before Garretts chip was out, if it is now.

BT