Re: Rear rattle/looseness

I have a random idea, and I'm probably wrong...but hell, I might as well
try...do you have custom wheels? My wheel lock key is in a plastic bag where my
spare tire is - that's where the guys who installed them put it. Only yesterday
did I learn it was resting there, and I'd hear it once in awhile - keep in mind,
I keep my car clean, and so the only thing in the trunk are my subwoofers & cd
changer.

-Devin
`98 Silver Jetta GLX

--