Hookup: New headunit to Bose amps

GLXers:

For those of you who have done so or who have access to a schematic
(the Bentley for the 1998 Jetta is not available until later this
spring):

    Which wire in the radio harness powers the Bose amp
    in a '98 GLX?

My guess is that it is contact 6, in the yellow part of multi-
connector I, which is labeled "Switched positive (B+out) for
amplifier".  I know this seems obvious question, but I don't want to
make any mistakes.

I'm also guessing that I need to actually patch that wire, since I
doubt that Metra or anyone else has an adapter for the
multi-connector plug that delivers the line-out and CD signals.
Correct?  I already have the Metra adapter which handles the II and
III harness connectors.

Best regards,
--
Willie Anderson