From: CJMarshall@aol.com [mailto:CJMarshall@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 9:04 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Door ding moldings falling off

Anyone please comment:

On the drivers' door (the one that gets used the most obviously), the door
ding moldings (strip of plastic that protects against door dings) is
starting
to fall off.  On both ends of the strip on the drivers door, the molding has

fallen about a half an inch.  When I rolled into worked this morning, my
mileage read 22,999.  Shouldn't this be covered under warranty?  On a
related
note, please let me know what other experience people have had with fixing
this problem on their own.  I want a permanent solution short of drilling
and
screwing the mother fu_ker in place.

chuckem
'98 molding falling off special edition GLX