Re: Anyone have a CD changer for sale?

I bought mine at Crutchfield <www.crutchfield.com>.
If you have the BOSE system, then your head-unit is actually a
Panasonic (the speakers and amp are BOSE).  Crutchfield has
the CD Changer(Panasonic CX-DP601) for $259.95.  You will have to buy the
Practical Peripherals Adapter (Model # VWPAN97) for $19.95 from Crutchfield
as well.  The connection should already be wired to the rear of the trunk.
The only other thing you will be required to do is run a wire to something
hot (ie. accessory/lighter fuse).

This is the best deal I could find without having to buy used.  The dealership
will do the same for around $600.00 -- which is a huge rip-off IMHO.

Good Luck,

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6