Anyone have a CD changer for sale?

Hi all.  I just joined this list cuz I just bought a 97 GLX.  I really
like the car.  I sold a 95 GTI VR6 to get a four door.  The original
plan was to get an all wheel drive new Passat, but no one knows for sure
when they are coming out.  The dealers don't even know what the hell
4Motion is...amazing.  I settled for a 92 Jetta GLI.  Although the 2.0
16V is a great motor especially with the Garrett chip, I missed the feel
of the VR6 and decided to not wait for an all wheel drive version of the
Passat 1.8T.  So...here I am with a 97 Jetta GLX without a CD changer.
I really miss the changer in the GTI and would LOVE to see how this Bose
system sounds with a CD.  I am quite impressed how the Bose system
sounds for being stock.  What CD changer is used with the Bose system?
Whatever it is does anyone have one laying around that you'd like to
sell?  Is it the same Clarion changer used with the 'premium' system
(premium my ass) used in the GTIs/some GLXs?

Anyone on this list living in UT?

One last thing...is there a searchable archive for this list?

Thanks for your help,
-Mike
88 Scirocco 16V
97 Jetta GLX