Re: Bora VR8 sighted!

I can't fathom how the Audi 3.7L or 4.2L V-8 could possibly fit in the
engine bay (I'm assuming they're the Audi engines, since the h.p.
ratings mentioned are the same).  Also, isn't VW already doing battle
with the M3 and the C43 with the Audi S4 (which I saw at the NY auto
show today)?

Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6 -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Remus cat-back exhaust,
Autotech Q-Chip, K&N drop-in filter, Mintex Redbox pads, BBS RZ-II

1998 Green Trek 930 ATB -- Rock Shox Indy C fork, Blackburn rear rack

http://www.princeton.edu/~ericwang