No Subject

anyone know where to get '95-96 Wolfsberg Edition Cabrio fenders?
This is kind of a trick question because VW doesn't meak the ones I
want anymore.  There was a vin#-split and I need the First style, the
lower of the vin #- split.  They have the recessed oval for the
Wolfsberg emblem.  The latter of the vin #- split has supersceeded the
earlier style and they don't have the recessed area (I believe they
use a stick on decal now).  Anyway, if anyone knows how to get these
fenders please let me know!!!!

 Jeremy