Extended Warranty

I have recently reached the 100,000 mile mark, thus ending the
Extended Warranty with VW.  To cite just a few of the more dramatic
reasons why I'm damned glad that I purchased this warranty:
emergency brake caliper which was seizing and had to be replaced:
$400+.  Sunroof which had to be replaced:  $1100+.  There were other
expensive items as well inlcuding an electric motor on a window that
wouldn't operate, etc., etc.  It would be madness on the part of
anyone not to purchase the warranty; and I strongly suggest that you
purchase the most comprehensive warranty.  It is well worth it.

Regards to all on the list,

Jeffrey R. Ingber
l994 GLX (No Mods)