Re: [gti-vr6] Pzwo Versus ABT

MAOberer@aol.com wrote:

> I am looking to put some Dual headlights on my 95 Jetta.  I am torn
> between the ABT and the Projektzwo lights.  Does anyone have any feedback on
> either of these lights?  I have heard that the ABT have terrible lighting.

The Abts (that's Abt not ABT) are Cibie lights and do indeed bite the big
one when it comes to light output.  And are a bitch to install, and the
hardware is allegedly cheap.

> Are the PZwo lights a projection style like the Hella?  Construction good?
> ANY INPUT would be helpful!!

The P'zwos ARE Hella lights.  Keep in mind that they will also require hacking
to install.. another good reason to go with the Hella kit from Potter, install
is clean as a whistle..

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA