Re: Pzwo Versus ABT

MAOberer@aol.com wrote:

>         I am looking to put some Dual headlights on my 95 Jetta.  I am torn
> between the ABT and the Projektzwo lights.  Does anyone have any feedback on
> either of these lights?  I have heard that the ABT have terrible lighting.  I
> have not heard anything about the Projektwo lights.  Can anyone who has
> either of these lights email me privately with their own takes on these
> lights?
> Are the PZwo lights a projection style like the Hella?  Construction good?
> ANY INPUT would be helpful!!
>
> Thanks,
> matt
> 95 Vento GLX "Gotta have them duals" edition

 The 'zwo's ROCK.  The ABT's SUCK.  I have had the 'zwo and the Hella, and they
are the same, whereas the ABT's are glorified 60's headlights... the lighting on
the ABT's comes nowhere near the 'zwo/Hella's....    A gut in my local car club
has the ABT's and they do not compare to the 'zwo's.... call VW Sport and get the
'zwo's...  you'll LOVE them.

 YMMV.

--

-Steve.