For Sale items (OFF TOPIC)

Hey Gang,
 	Just clearing out the garage, here are some things that I have for
sale:

One Subwoofer Box with Dual Soundstream DVC 10" Subwoofers (Will fit Jetta,
not sure about GTI).  Best offer over $125, paid $119 each for subs and more
for the box

Trailer Hitch that came off a 95 Jetta GLX.  Without reciever, it does not
extend past the bumper.  $75 or make offer, paid $175.  Trailer wiring
available.

Two Custom speaker boxes made to fit an Extended cab ranger.  Should also fit
an S10. $50 OBO...At least $100 each new.

14" 3 spoke polished Wheels that came off an 82 audi.  Will fit older boy
style VW's and audi's.  4 Lug.  Asking $200 OBO, paid $750.

I think that should be all for this cleaning.  Email privately if interested.

Thank you,
Matt
95 Vento "spring cleaning" edition