Re: Re: Re: your mail

Mike potter sells the Euro Vento lights. I saw them last weekend and they do
look nice. Mike told me that the difference between the stock US lights and
the EuroVento lights are night and day. The thing that turned me off was that
you had to cut a small piece of the radiator support nothing big but still.
The wiring harness is simple no cutting of any wires the Euro units plug into
the stock harness with an adapter that he sells with the kits. Really not much
of a difference than the stock US onesexcept for the huge single H4 bulb.  He
also sells the Hella Dual Rounds for cheap. He makes his own kit, from he
discribed is a very simple procedure that is basically a plug and play kinda
thing. Mikes a cool guy sells any stock any after market part you need. His
web site is www.parts4vws.com