Re: VR6 Maintenance

I don't know the details of the maintenance schedule, but the VR6 has
a Chain driven timing belt that never needs replacing.  The 2.0Liter models
have a Belt driven timing belt.

Maybe someone has their maintenance book handy and can give you
the regular maintenance services for each increment of milage.

Good Luck,

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6