VR6 Maintenance

Could someone tell me what the maintenance schedule looks like for the
VR6 motor? Does it have a timing belt or chain? Is there a major 60K
service?

I am using this information to make a decision on whether or not to get a
GLX. I am also looking at an Accord EX, yeah yeah I know they aren't as
fun to drive but they do hold their value well and they are pretty nice.
THe thing about the Hondas is that they have a timing belt that needs
replacement at 60K.

Jess