Re: Trunk alarm (WAS: RE: New Owner/Member)

Bruce,

Try to unlock the trunk with the alarm set.  Then keep the trunk open
for longer than 30 seconds.  The alarm SHOULD BEEP and re-arm
itself since you didn't open any other doors.  Then after the beep,
shut the trunk.  See what happens...

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6