Bose Stereo System

Jimmy got me thinking.....

What do you think the odds are, there is wiring in my back doors for these
extra speakers.  I wouldn't mind adding the tweeters and getting rid of
those stupid little fake grills IF the wiring is already in the door.  Has
anybody looked to see if there is wiring already in the door?

Ive got a  95 GLX and my rear doors carry the speakers and  tweeter on the
doors, where you guys say there is a cap on your 96 and up car,  and another
where the rear passenger leg would be. Seems like the 96 and newer cars
opted
to move the rear speakers to the rear trunk lid.
JimmyP

Bill Schleusner 97GLX  10 speakers, seeking more......
b-schleusner@ti.com