Re: Traction Control

If you pull the relay that controls the EDL, and do hard launches, you
will notice how effective the traction control is.  The reason you don't
feel the TC kick in is cause your foot is not on the brake, plus, even
if it were, the force applied to the brake during wheel spin, and the
force applied to the brake during lock up brake conditions are
completely different.  Trust me on this one.  Lots of drag racing
experience, and the EDL makes a huge difference on traction.  So much in
fact, that I keep it on, cause it makes launcing the car so much easier,
all with the risk of having my car towed home.

Billy T.