Re: In-Dash CD Players...

I actually just want to get rid of the stock BOSE head-unit.  Everyone
on the list that has replaced the head-unit says the difference is
NIGHT and DAY.   I do wish to get a CD player (in-dash or changer)
but I'm not ready to fork out the money for both a head-unit and
changer at the same time.  I want to get an in-dash CD Player (with
CD Changer controls for later) and get some music pumping through
those BOSE amp/speakers.

I have been leaning toward the in-dash anyways because I don't want
to have to stop the car and go to the trunk to listen to something
different that isn't currently in the CD magazine.  I like the idea of just

inserting any CD I wish at any moment while driving.  I can get a CD
changer later for loading my favorites.

:)

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6