Re: Traction Control

All the traction control does on our cars is cause both wheels to spin,
instead of just one.  The system is called EDL, or Eletronic
Differential Lock.  It is controlled by the ABS brain.  If you pull the
ABS relay, I forget the number, you will realize just how effective the
EDL is.  I tried drag racing with and without the relay, and traction is
much better with the EDL enabled.  I will post the relay number as soon
as I remember, so you can try it out.  Be warned though, the ABS system
controls the rear brake bias in our cars...  If you pull the relay, the
rear will lock up quite easily, causing the car to come around.  I found
this out the hard way:(

Billy T.