RE: 97 Jetta GLX

I was thinking about buying my 98 GLX there, but they started playing
the old lowball game with me and offered me a ridiculously low price for
the car I was trading in. Also, they're so big you feel like a number.
I ended up buying at Dwight Harrison VW in Snellville and got a much
better deal and more personal treatment there.