RE: NYC Dealers???

I bought my '97 from King's Volkswagen in Brooklyn.  I worked with Conrad, who treated me with respect and gave me a good price the first time I asked.  His deal was right on, and the options (what few there were) were dealer cost.  Everyone I met there is friendly and helpful.  DO NOT go to Bay Ridge Volkswagen!!!  The day I went, I was ignored (a sunday, and it was empty) until I unscrewed the roof antenna.  If you live in the city, you know it's important to see how easily it can be removed.  After I unscrewed it, the salesman, who had not even said hello, started yelling at me from across the room.  He called me stupid, and said cars in the showroom shouldn't be touched.  When I answered him, he jumped up from his desk like he was going to fight.  I told him to fuck off, and left.  I was there with my wife, ready to put money down, and this is the treatment I received.  Sorry for the length of this reply, but anyone who is considering giving business to Bay Rige VW, don't!  King's Volkswagen treats you 1,000 times better.  You are spending your hard earned money.  Make sure you give it to someone who appreciates that fact.