Re: Introduction, revived Wolfsburg

From: Mitchell Leben <mitch@leben.com>
To: jettaglx@igtc.com <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 1998 1:24 AM
Subject: Introduction, revived Wolfsburg

>Dislikes:
>-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>o Shift throw too long
>o Front wheel drive  (still not used to this)

After driving a 924..

>o Rear end feels too light

Umm.. I think it could be because... um.. No
engine in the rear end?..

Still not used to this too.. Hehe..

>o Finding reverse

Push. Left. Up.

Need to be used to it..

>o Cucaracha cucaracha
cucarachacucarachacucaracha...

Is it not starting yet?. Someone left a tape in
the stereo from the factory?.

As I read, you have to live more time with your
Jetta. I have lived 19 years with watercooled
Volkswagens (aircooled before that), so I just
can't buy anything else now because 'I just don't
like it'. There was a day when my father thought
about trying a new brand (oh my), and he bought a
'new' old Nissan Sentra. Damn, everything makes
noise inside it after 2 years old, too hard and
low suspension (it makes noise when wet besides),
too light car, too insignificant.. He sold it and
bought what is my existing and beloved
looking-as-new A2 Jetta. I think I'll skip the A3
and go straight for an A4. I drive an A3 Jetta GLS
veery often too..

I understand you very well. Cheers.

- Alex Kunstmann