RE: screwing

I'll leave the name of the car anonamous:
Kelly Blue Book value: $15.8K
This is the value that Autonations go by.  Giving their sales pitch, it
seemed like a good deal.  We went to banks to find financing and they went
by the NADA book:
Loan Value: $10K
Retail: $13.5K

The bank laughed at us for paying $15.8K for the car.  I figured that with
the NADA book, the car is valued at most $13.8K.  And Autonations is the
place where they give you a "fair" price so that there is no haggling
involved.  That's what the deal is, no haggle dealership, much like a
Saturn format.  I even asked them when I was at the dealership whether the
$15.8K was also the loan value, the sales guy reassured me it is and said
again how wonderful the deal is.  I hate two things in life:
1.  Being lied to.
2.  Being laughed at.

AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH.

Paul