GROUP PURCHASE

ok...everyone check this out...I am setting up a group purchase on some h&r stuff.  this is mainly for the homies on the jetta list.. the group purchase items are as follows:

h&r standard lowering springs, spring rates are 220-240 front and 160-180 rear

h&r race springs, spring rates are 350-400 (progressive type) front and 340 linear rears

h&r coil overs 400 front  and 285-300 (progressive type) rears.  the coil overs have bilstein components and tender springs.

I have to have at least 5 or more orders to get the pricing..and you have to email me privately for the prices.. just to give you a hint...if the neuspeed stuff cost like 250-295..the h&r stuff is @ half that price, and better quality. I already have 2 from the Los Angeles area.  outta staters, you get the same price + pay ups ground shipping.  the order will be shipped out on Oct 2.  so email me privately for any question, all billing will be thru a tuner shop that I set it up with.
George