SPAX Kit (was RE: Want Recommendations for Brake Pads)

> hey Wally,
> what do you think of the spax set up? have you had any problems with them?
> geo
> ----

SPAX rules man. They used to have some quality control issues with their
struts and shocks (springs always great), but now those issues have been
addressed. I think it's the best kit out there when you compare the
adjustablity of the shox/struts, and the price.

I have the 60mm drop springs, and it looks great. The springs also come in
30mm and 40mm drop. Schweeet. If I was a rich man, I'd get the KONI
adjustables and use them in conjunction with the SPAX springs. But I'm not!
;)

Wally G.
coolwally@msn.com