Re: Snippage and HTML

>>To be honest, I don't have a LOT of sympathy for you<<

Bite me! ;)

>>(although you are right -- CUT IT OUT, WALLY!;) --- have you subscribed to the GTI VR6 list recently?<<

Heh, my comment to Wally was because everybody went round and round on
the HTML email business on the GTI VR6 list recently. I'm just asking
for some consideration for those who subscribe to the digest. If there
was a web echo like the GTI VR6 list the problem wouldn't be one.

Of course, I'm still annoyed with people who don't include text links on
pages...I still use VAX/VMS and Unix terminals fairly regularly. Long
live Lynx!  :)

Tom M. Matthews
tmmatthews@worldnet.att.net
'95 GTI VR6