Modified "Modified" Airbox

I just modified my modified airbox. Since I had the P-FLO and just bought a
ND Exhaust Stainless VR6, and wanted to hear THAT, rather then the P-FLO.
Here's what I did, since I also had "Midknight Motorsports Airbath System" I
used it to my advantage. Here's How:

I cut a hole in the airbox right next to the hole for the air inlet, that
the "L" shape pipes inserts into the box, and other end into the fender. Why
did I cut a hole right next to it, so I could stick the Airbath tubing into
the lower section of the box, now I have "WAY COOL" air, and "COOL" air.