No Subject

TEST DRIVE:

	Ahhh That's what a stock VR6 kinda sounds like.. Did you know if people
honk now you can hear them.. It was sorta of nice, just me and the road and
that deep hum of the ND Exhaust. I think the vehicle is even more stealth
now without the P-FLO. Reason; it doesn't sound as if you are trying with
all your might to take someone off the line for a quick race.

	Oh yes where were we? Hmm..Umm... Test Drive, Everything is pretty much the
same, execpt I notice I can't climb to 100mph as fast as I Could with the
P-FLO. I wouldn't say it's a handicap of any sort, it stills climbs fast..

Vehicle Mods: ND Stainless Dual Borla Exhaust, Modified Airbox, Not sure
what chip I have in at the moment, Bilstein/Neuspeed suspension, and
airbath..

Patrick Sherman
mailto:patrick@volkswagen.org
"97 Vento VR6"