RE: DAmmit

Wantagh Pkwy is fairly empty however it's also a bit bumpy and not very flat
at times when doing triple digit speeds.  Especially when heading north from
the bridges.  I prefer the Ocean Pkwy myself from the JB turning circle
heading east down to West Gilgo. It's very flat and straight, excellent for
speed runs with limited access - except for the wild rabbits that sometimes
get on the road.