RE: DAmmit

Thanx for the support buddy.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Ng, Kevin (NationsCredit)
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 1998 8:18 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: RE: DAmmit

As for top speed, you have to take into consideration the speedo % error
(anybody know the error on our cars?). You may have thought you hit 140, but
maybe you were actually doing 135, maybe less. Personally I think this guy
is talking trash--this "stock" GLX somehow came with a P-chip, lowered
suspension, Pirelli tires, modified airbox, and who knows what else :)

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue