Re: Backseat armrest...

Yup-

Mine falls down as well. I didn't realize it the first couple times (I
thought my ghost passenger was using it). But now I know.

So last night I blew away this older Audi 100 (top speed 128ish). He caught
up and passed me like an idiot on the exit ramp, almost sacrificing his
life to the pavement gods. (Of course I slowed down for the exit). But we
were sitting at the tolls next to each other and he puts down his window,
and says, "Oh I should race you in my car." Yeah right everyone always own
another car when they lose a race. His other car (supposedly) a 97 Acura
Legend. C'mon this guy looked like he just got done working 12 hour
rotation at the local bindery mill. (Dirty, greasy, 7 teeth in his mouth)
and to top if off his dog was in the back seat the whole time probably
pissin' all over the interior.

Oh well just thought I'd let you know what we are up against in Massachusetts.

Later
Chris 98GLX-Stock