Re: WTB: A3 Jetta Front End Parts

Joseph,

I have an ABT looking front grill for a golf A3 if you are interested.
You can fine alot of parts in classified sections of vw sites.

I will send you a picture. Let me know.

Email me privately please.

JACK

--
HAGOP JACK TERZIAN
Markham, Ontario Canada

Pager: 1-800-331-6351  ID #: 416-523-7733
(dail pager then key in ID then return Phone Number)

Cellular email: hyejack@txt.bellmobility.ca
WWW: http://www.netcom.ca/~hyejack (Under construction)
email: jterzian@paperboard.ca