hot coat

hello,
A friend and I went 50/50 on the Eastwood Hot Coat system
(http://www.hotcoat.com/).  May I just say that it kicks ass.  You can take
parts off, coat them and be driving within the hour, no more waiting for
paint to dry.  Total investment was $215 between the two of us, that is
with 4 extra colors and 2-day shipping.  If you can find an Oven (found
ours by the side of the road for free), a sandblaster is nice to have also,
it is quite easy to use.  We are still experimenting but so far it works
better than expected.  It does create some harsh smells though.  So far I
have done some brackets in the engine compartment, and my custom machined
mirror adjusters and shift knob (damn these cars are all plastic).  I would
appreciate more ideas on different stuff to "coat".   I highly recommend it
for people who "show" their cars.

rock on
              Tim Kling
             1992 16V GTI