RE: Rear Defrost.

Hmm, the defrogger in my '98 works seems to work just fine, I haven't heard
a croak the entire time I've owned it. A quick thing to check is the
connections on the edge of the window where the defrost grid connects to the
cars wiring. It should be better on a sedan, but on the hatchbacks I've
previously owned, the connection would occaisionally get knocked off,
causing the defrost not to work

Tim Irwin
'98 GLX (and finally a two car garage which will actually fit two cars, so I
don't have to scrape windows in the morning)