Re: Rear Defrost.

>Ohhhh....  Okay.
>I'm not sure then.  I've always had the idea the defroster was on when the
>switch was activated.  I never had a car (or was familiar with any cars) that
>had an automatic cut-off switch after a certain amount of time.
>I think your defroster is actually working as designed.  Besides, they have
>that big ugly light that is hard to miss when driving.  I always manually
>deactivate my defroster when the window is clear of frost.

I also meant to say that if your defrogger doesn't work worth a damn like
mine ('95 GLX), and if you're not too worried about guzzling, go ahead
and turn on the A/C. It helps a lot. Crack the sunroof a tad, keeping the
sunroof shade mostly closed, and turn on the A/C. That's what I do.
-T

     /|=-    Thomas J. Boyer   --=|/
    /|=-    cyng@lamere.net   --=|/