Re: European Glove Box

Its my undertstanding that with a little cutting, a post 96 glovebox will
fit just fine in our Jettas.

see http://www.world.std.com/~bor/text/boxfaq.txt

European Car had pictures of exactly what needs to get cut. If you go this
route, you can use a factory correct VW original glovebox, assuring fit
and finish. The site above has parts numbers. This is a mod I'm meaning to
do to my '95, maybe soon.

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black