Re: Upgrades

I forget the site but there is mentions of 600+ HP VR6 Dragsters.

There is no replacement for Displacement.(Stole this quote from a cool
Anti-Honda Website)

While on this topic, I will stand on the Soap Box for a minute.
    I love the VR6, great F*cking engine. But within the next year or two,
VW and AUDI are going to sell so many 1.8T engines that everyone will have
one. If you buy a golf, or a jetta, or a passat, or an A4 or a TT or a TTS
or a Bettle or what ever, you can get a 1.8T. This is going to bring the
aftermarket prices way down. Think about it. Just for 2 seconds. Easy
economics. Either way, with this happening, you will be able to mod the 1.8T
much, much easier. None of us will ever get a 600hp VR6. Some of us might
break the 225 limit, but very few. But with the 1.8T it will be so easy.

Just something to think about. My problem is I hate Turbo's, let me put that
differently, I hate turbo lag. Now I have heard that it is almost
non-existant but I have to see for myself.