G11

Any early/pre-97 A3 owners out there with G11 coolant (the blue stuff): Is
your container turning into a brownish color? I can't tell if the coolant is
blue anymore. Now I know that if you mix G12 with G11 the result is a
brown-colored coolant, but I haven't touched it at all. I thought maybe the
dealer did a flush and accidentally refilled with G12 when I brought the car
in for its 20k service, but it did not show up on the receipt (it did show
oil, brake fluid, and air filter change). So what I'm really wondering is if
that white plastic container just becomes stained over time, or is my car a
few hundred miles from dying? Operating temps have been normal, and after
about 3k of driving since the 20k service, nothing seems out of the
ordinary. Thanks for any info!

Also, just to alleviate my fears, how do I go about checking for head
corrosion?

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef