Clutch return spring (was Re: Dealer BS)

The clutch is spring is pretty hard to put back in.  I don,t know how
the dealear does it, but when I popped mine in, it was hard.  I couldn't
do it without cutting a piece of plastic that was in the way.  I took
out my front seat so I could get a good angle at the thing, and fought
with it for about an hour before it magically popped into place.  If I
had it to do over again, I would let the dealer do it.

Billy T.