Re: GET ME OFF THIS MAIL LIST!!!!!!!!

Follow the directions that you recieved in your first message.

I think the internet should require some sort of License or pass. I remember
8 years ago when only a handful of people where on. There was no stupid web,
wais and gopher ruled and the best thing to do was play MIT's MicroMuse.
There was maybe 1/2million people and they where are professors, government
or researchers and they all knew what they where doing.

OKay I am sorry for blowing up but I am a Network Admin and I get to deal
with this crap ever day.

GLX Content:
    Ever since switching to synthetic oil...it takes a lot more to get the
temp up. I can go a couple miles now before the "---" disappear and I even
get a temp read out. Once it gets past about 160 or so, runs so smooth, but
sucks cause I refuse to put the RPM's about 3000 before 170. I don't feel
its good for the engine. Any comments about this would be cool. If not oh
well...at least I got to rant and rave.
=}

PS:DevavarapR its not you I am pissed at, just the internet in general. You
are probably pretty cool, just happen to get me at the wrong time. You
should find directions on how to unsubscribe from that first letter, or the
website. I can't remember the address. For I love this list and will never
unsubscribe.