RE: GET ME OFF THIS MAIL LIST!!!!!!!!

Firstly, you must ask yourself how you got on the list. Secondly, ask
yourself do you reeeeeeally want to be removed. And thirdly, if the answer
is yes, you need to follow these instructions....

THANKS FOR PLAYIN'!!!

"If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <Majordomo@igtc.com> with the following

    unsubscribe jettaglx

or from another account, besides DevavarapR@Bantrel.com