Re: Donnie's SOng Rebuttal by Don

At 08:15 AM 10/14/98 -0400, you wrote:
>> There is, a MIND-BOGGLING amount of:
>>
>> 1) Ego's
>> 2) immaturity
>> 3) Idiocy
>>
>> on the list. I've noticed it in the past few days, especially when
>> what's-his-name
>> started taking personal shots at Don.
>>

>Well, some of us are tired of listening to Don's "same old song". You know
>how it goes (sung to the tune of Dr. Pepper)
>
>	"Life sucks, VW Sucks, m'job sucks, and wouldn't ya like to drive a VW
>too,.....be a dubber, drive a V-dubber, be a dubber, drive a V-dubber"......
>
>Critical analysis is imporant to any VW list, but there comes a time when
>the over-bearing criticism becomes morose, and an indication of a totally
>different problem, having little to do with a car.....
>
>It, indeed, has been written.
>______________________
>Wally G.
>(coolwally@msn.com)
>96 GTI VR6, black w/leather, 51,000 mi., G-Chip (08), SPAX 24-way adjust
>shocks/springs w/60mm drop, Autotech T304 stainless exhaust, Autotech F&R
>sway bars, Autotech F&R upper stress bars, Mintex red box brake pads, VW
>Motorsports shifter & boot, Euro switch (no DRLs), Redline tranny oil, K&N
>filter in stock box (no cone, no pre-screen), tinted windows, Niken pedal
>covers,painted badges, tinted side-markers, reflectors, and turning signals,
>Kamei headlight lids, Nitto 450 Extremes.

You know Wally are you sure I am the one with the problem or is it you?
Believe it or not I really do like my job. I enjoy going to work everyday
and having a good time hanging out with my friendsand I especially like to
talk to my customers to find out what really is wrong with there car.  I
can fix anything thrown at me. It might take awhile but I won't throw up my
hands and walk away.  Maybe I sound bitter but's that is my style of
writing,however  if you talk to other list members you might get a
different image of what I am in person. The next time you see Greg Coe or
Uwe Ross or Joe Maarsman  ask them about me.  I hate to toot my own horn
but I have strong work ethic and at times get tired of dealing with all the
bull shit.  I have a job to do just like you. Your tools are ability to
debate and convince someone that your client is innoncent or guilty?  My
tools are what I have in my tool box, the repair information provided from
the manufacturer, the special tools needed to complete the repairs. Take
away my special tools, take away my literature and I can't do my job and
fix the car. Take away your ability to debate or they means to gather
information to build a case for your client and you can't do your job.

I could just fold up my tent and go else where, but for what. The same car,
same problems. No vacation or lousy health benefits.  I will just stay
where I am for awhile.

Hell I leave and all you people will loose out on my ranting. Besides all
the information I occasionnally add to this list and others.