I need a tire!

Had a blowout the other day on 95...it's pretty scary having a front tire blow at 85mph!  Anyway, it turns out there was a nail in it that rubbed against the inside and caused it blow so no warranty (only had 19,000 on it).  Anyone willing to donate an Eagle GA to a good cause?  I know there's got to be plenty of them just sitting in garages out there!  I thought about going with new rubber all around and getting rid of the GAs forever, but I'm planning on getting new wheels in the spring and don't want to dump $400 into tires I'm only going to put 10,000mi on.

Joel T. Bell
joel.bell@duke.edu
Duke University
Nicholas School of the Environment
Coastal Environmental Management Program